Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 4, 2012

Maxed Out


Sex Partner Number: 18

A couple months after moving to Florida from Germany I was formally introduced to Craig's List. I know I was behind several years, but when you're living in Germany who the fuck needs the Internet? Gina being my best friend told me to get on there and look at whatever I was interested in. That moment in time I had a Coach addiction. So my Craig's List browsing was of just that. Bored by the selection I looked at clothes. I found a great deal. This chick was selling clothes from Abercrombie and the like with tags still on them. I'm not known for looking for deals, or being cheap but I wasn't letting this opportunity go to waste. Once in the car with Gina a few months before this we were discussing being frugal. This statement actually came out of my mouth, “I tried being frugal once, it's just not for me.” Gina still reminds me of that.

I contacted the seller of said clothes, and we made a time a place, her place for me to look at the clothes. I make the drive to her place. She met me in the parking garage and showed me where to park. Once parked she said she was getting her boyfriend to bring the box of clothes down for me. I thought nothing of it and we started chatting. She was this short, long haired Asian chick. Cutesy but not hot. No boobs of course, but a great sense of style. She was one of those Asian girls that act like white girls, no biggie I just liked that I could understand her when she spoke. But I bet she sucks at driving. We talked about her job as a bartender at T.G.I. Friday's or Applebee's or whatever lame ass chain restaurant it was, and babysitting. (I haven't been able to eat at these sorts of restaurants since my return from Germany. Once you get real food from a good restaurant in a different country your taste will never be the same.) I wasn't working at the time, and was wondering what it was like to work at a bar. Think of the men you could meet, but think of the ugly shoes you'd have to wear. Not worth it. I wouldn't wear a pair of those black tennis shoes if my life depended on it. There's no way to make those things cute.

Suddenly the door to the building opens, and out comes one of the hottest men I've ever seen holding a box of tagged Abercrombie clothes. One of the greatest sights in my life. I was instantly in love. I upped my charm. Yea it was her boyfriend but they couldn't possibly last, he was too hot for her. I can't even describe him because it would do him no justice at all. I sorted through the clothes making sure my bosom was known. He saw my lil ones in the car and went on and on about how cute they were. Crap even more sexy then I thought he could be. I purchased a few items and left. On my drive home I thought about how I could break them up and keep him as my own, oh well wishful thinking, or so I thought.

Fast forward several months. It was a month or so after I started working at Sammy's as when a couple familiar faces came in. The Asian and her man Max. Slightly disappointed of the relationship they had that was still going on I made my way to them to say hi. She only vaguely remembered me but I had a feeling his memory was more then vague. We did the usual small talk you do of two people that made a Craig's List exchange and I went back to working. Every chance I got I'd look his direction. I thought of all the ways I could injure her so that it looked like an accident, you know to make myself feel better.

A few weeks later I'm at work on a busy Friday night. It's so busy in fact that it's hard to make money. I know that sounds crazy but it isn't. If it's really busy and crowded you really don't have room to talk to the guys to get more tips out of them. If you do manage to sit with a group they normally can't hear you because there's so much noise. It makes for bad small talk. How am I supposed to charm the money right out of their wallets if they can't hear my charm? Well just as I start giving up on the night in walks a familiar face. A very familiar face. The face of one of the hottest guys I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, Max.

As soon as I spot Max I went in for it, he was alone this time. Score! I walked right up to him as he was ordering a drink at the bar. I couldn't wait to talk to him, and I couldn't risk a dancer getting to him first. Plus I knew he'd remember me. He did. We move our conversation over to a table. He starts telling me about how he was leaving in a couple weeks for training elsewhere (he was in the Navy). How he is going to the West Coast right after, and how he hates his girlfriend. OMG OMG he hates her, I'm seriously getting him before he leaves I have to. I wonder what that Asian bitch did to piss him off? Who cares and thank God she did! But why would she fuck up being with a man of this caliber when she's just a wannabe sorority girl working at a lame ass chain restaurant? I'just work at a strip club I know but I haven't always been in this position, I was accomplished at some point. Ok Ok you're now brain fucking the situation. You must concentrate!
I change the girlfriend subject by telling him how cute he was, and how hot I thought he was from that first day we met in the parking garage. Ego stroking is what I like to call it. He then tells me how he also thought I was hot. The deal is sealed now, I am going to get some.

Now during this time I was totally in love with my best friend, Stephen. Stephen was the other hottest men I'd ever been with. He lived in Vegas, but was planning on visiting me the following week. That was my dilemma. Did I not do Max to make sure I didn't ruin things with Stephen if he decided to be with me when he got here? I still wasn't 100% sure how Stepehen felt about me. We had met in Germany a couple years before in class. We fucked then lost touch then got back in touch right before he was going to move back to the states. I was miserable where I was in life and my relationship so I decided to follow Stephen to the states. He encouraged it, well talked me into it. I felt like Stephen was really the one. But if he wasn't and I didn't sleep with Max I'd regret it. Decision made I'd sleep with Max, and it would be my one last Hoorah before Stephen came to be with me if that's what he was coming for.

Max reminded me of what I was wearing the day we met. Total turn on let me just say because you know a man digs you if the can remember what you wore the first time you met months and months ago. He also informed me of how jealous his girlfriend was of me and my boobs. And that she kept asking him if he thought they were fake. That turned me on even more.  I wanted to make sure good and well that he knew I was hot, and interested. I gave him my number and he gave me his. I told him I was going home and to call me. He did of course. When he got to my place it was immediately on. I don't know where or why it slipped my mind that Max was a 22 year old from the country, that had a long term girlfriend, but it did. His hotness didn't completely override his inexperience. No wonder the Asian chick was a bitch, she wasn't getting off. If I went that long without an orgasm from my boyfriend I'd be a bitch too. It wasn't the worst I had but it wasn't the best. I was just glad he was super hot, that made up for most of the inexperience. Once we were done I had to take a picture or two of him. You know to remind myself later of the hottie I pulled for myself, and to e-mail it to Gina so she'd have something to look at later. I know I'm a good friend.

It didn't stop there, he came over again a couple days later on his lunch. This was my first experience with premature ejaculation. Am I supposed to feel proud? Well all pride got squashed when the lady at the pharmacy made me feel like a slut for getting the morning after pill. That bitch! No wonder we have so many teenage pregnancies, people like her and her fucking judgment. The next day he was supposed to come over again. It got canceled because he said he had to go back into work. No worries I'd just go shopping. I take my lil ones with me and we shop for hours. As we started to head out the main entrance who do I see? Max and Asian girl talking to some friends. They both looked at me. Oh fuck, does she know? Am I about to get my ass kicked at the mall? How fast with the guy on the segway get to me if I'm getting my ass beat? Just don't look, don't look. I walked past as if I didn't even recognize them. He called me later. Asked if he could come over. I said no. I couldn't risk an ass whooping or another premature ejaculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment