Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Jersey Shore Tribute

     Now I am not necessarily a fan of Jersey Shore, mainly because I've already seen oompa loompas on television before, so it's like a been there done that sort of thing. But even though those orange things are retards they have one thing I do admire. No not their acronyms. But the meaning of one in particular. DTF. I love it on so many levels.

     One thing I've always hated that men do is making a girl think they like them, then of course the girl likes them, just to get in her pants. Which leads these girls to heartache once they put out and are never called or nowadays texted again. Boys don't do that to chicks. Don't you know that there are so many women out there DTF?? There are women who do just want a random fuck and not a relationship. I've been one of them. Why not go after them? I know I know guys like the thrill of the hunt. But why play with your kill? You're just burning bridges that you could very possibly need later. Think about all her hot friends...
    
     Maybe we should have a DTF logo we can wear on our purses, shoes,wallets or whatever that let's every guy and girl know loud and clear that we're and they're DTF. That way there's no confusion when you meet someone what their intentions are. Especially women because let's face it, we can be optimists and think you not texting but once a week because you're "busy" is a sign you like us and are thinking about us when you get a spare second. No more bullshit people, because I know I hate it. If I didn't have a man at the moment I'd be wearing a DTF logo, maybe even tattoo that shit on my left breast.

     Lesson learned: Don't be like oompa loompas in looks, or intelligence, just like them morally when it comes to sex. Except don't be like that one orange fucker and cock block all your friends because you can't secure a girl who's DTF before you bring her home. And ladies if he isn't calling or texting within the hour of leaving you at your bedside then he's only DTF and nothing else.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment